Inspection and auction details
Auction location: The Auction Centre, 152 William Street Bathusrt
TOTAL PRIVACY IN A SOUGHT AFTER AREA
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set in beautiful established gardens, this large family home commands your attention. Taking advantage of the northerly aspect the home has an outdoor entertaining area under an extensive pergola making it an entertainer's delight. This unique property is 5 minutes from the CBD but offers total privacy for the homeowners. This one should not be missed!
- Extensive paved entertaining area with a large pergola extends along the front of the home.
- North facing brick house overlooking the gardens with many established specimen trees.
- 3 large bedrooms with built-ins and a huge shared three-way bathroom.
- Large master bedroom opening onto the garden with a spacious modern en-suite and walk in robe.
- 5th large bedroom offers additional space for a living area and a private en-suite.
- Elegant formal sitting room with dining area and an open fireplace with surround mantle piece and jet master fire.
- Entrance foyer adjoining the formal rooms and wide central hallway.
- Open plan living with double glazed stacking doors opening out onto the entertaining area.
- Extensive modern recently renovated kitchen with Miele appliances and wide island bench.
- Office nook in the kitchen for students or home office.
- Stunning skylights with remote controlled retractable curtains and raked ceilings in the combined kitchen and living area.
- Spacious laundry and utilities area with ample storage cupboards.
- 2.5 car garage with large workshop area. Large internal cupboard storage capacity.
- Internal alarm system.
- Ducted air conditioning and separate gas heating throughout.
- 2.5 acres of established gardens including specimen trees and natives.
- Sweeping driveway with guests parking area.
- Large rustic wooden garden shed.
- Vegetable patch in raised garden beds and several fruit trees.
- Additional 2.5 bay shed with full power and water connected.
- Connected to town water
This top quality style of living is highly sought after in Bathurst and this home and gardens offer this and more. Take the opportunity to live a stone's throw from Bathurst but feel like you are miles away! Endless opportunities to further develop the property including a pool or tennis court are options within the secluded grounds. An inspection is paramount to fully appreciate the location and the potential of this property.
Inspections: Private Inspections and by Open Houses as per Web sites and Bathurst Domain.
Land Size: 1.05ha (2.59 acres)
Auction to be held on Friday 6th April at 10.30am - The Auction Centre 152 William Street Bathurst
Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118
Mark Sullivan 0447 081 034
1.0117 ha / 2.5 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.