Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MUST SELL - OWNER COMMITTED ELSEWHERE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
The owner is prepared to accept below replacement cost for this main street building.
Positioned within the main shopping precinct this residential or commercial premises is one to be looked at. This premium street front shop has overly large space representing excellent business opportunities, operate at the front and reside in the back.
- 683 square metre block, security fenced with double gates to the rear lane
- Residence has three private bedrooms
- Large living area with plenty of natural light
- Kitchen with aelectric cooking and air-conditioning
- Slow combustion wood heating and natural gas heating
- Bathroom with shower recess, vanity and w.c. separate laundry area
- Freshly painted to give a nice crisp appearance
- Established garden setting with gorgeous ornamental and fruit trees
Potential for a home based business with separate side entry and vehicular rear lane access. This is not to be missed.
Located in Oberon's main street with parking front and rear Located close to schools, shops and parks.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.