Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This beautifully presented brick home is set in a tree lined street only a little over one block to the centre of the town. Wonderfully established trees and gardens on a spacious 2,023 sqm block. All this is within a pleasant stroll from the centre of town.
- Three bedroom brick veneer home with built-in wardrobes
- Gas under floor central heating throughout with wood heating in dining area
- Reverse cycle split system in lounge room
- Organised kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and generous cupboard space
- Timber floating floor in kitchen and dining areas
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower plus vanity
- Separate toilet with hand basin
- There is also a lockup garage with remote, power and a workshop at rear
- Sun drenched verandah across the front of house over looking the gardens
- Storage under the verandah with second toilet and basin
- At the rear of the home you will find a private under cover area
- Rear lane access
What the owners love is the private, established backyard with a variety of fruit trees scattered throughout. Inspections are easy to arrange just call 6336 1109 and we will do the rest for you
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.