Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
AN ACHIEVEMENT IN INDIVIDUALITY
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated on the high side of the street with a lovely outlook, this well presented property offers the astute buyer plenty of value and an outstanding opportunity to acquire a lovely family home in good central location.
- Three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes plus versatile study or craft room
- Timber floating floor throughout lounge room, kitchen and dining areas
- Living area with slow combustion wood heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- The kitchen is tasteful with ample cupboard space, electric cooking and the convenience of a dishwasher
- Large bathroom with shower, vanity, bath and toilet
- Inviting timber deck overlooking the rear yard, runs off the lounge room and leading down to a single garage and laundry
- Beautiful established lawns and gardens
This well presented home is a stone throw away from the Oberon Golf Course and a short walk to cafes and schools. Be quick to inspect, call today
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.