Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
High Yielding Small Unit Complex, 10% Plus Return!
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- Located within the quiet country of Canowindra, between Orange and Cowra and a 3.5hr drive from Sydney.
- The property offers 4 x bed sitter studio apartments, three currently tenanted and one left empty for inspections. Current rent for the three units is $335 per week ($17,420 per year). Unit 2 vacant' would likely rent for $95-100 per week, furthering the rental figures to approx. $430 pw ($22,360 per year total) 11.4% gross return!
- All units are a basic design of front and rear patio areas, open bedroom/living area, separate kitchen with door to rear patio, and separate bathroom.
- Each unit has their own electric hot water system.
- All tenants have use of a communal laundry room, at the rear of the building, separately power metered to each unit.
- A good sized rear yard area with parking and rear lane access. This rear access may prove ideal for further unit development with this second street frontage subject to council approval'.
- One water meter for all four units (owner pays water)
- Separately power metered to all four units
- Land rates $507 per quarter ($2,028 per year).
- These are very basic, neat and tidy, entry level units to be sold in a line Torrens title (not strata).
- Canowindra is a historic town of approximately 2,258 residents, several pubs, lovely Main Street of historic buildings and a variety of shops. Primary & secondary schooling.
- Land size 1,037m2
PLEASE NOTE; PURCHASERS WILL MOST LIKELY REQUIRE A COMMERCIAL LOAN TO SECURE THIS COMPLEX, IF FINANCE IS REQUIRED, DUE TO THE COMPLEX COMPRISING MORE THAN 3 DWELLINGS PER TITLE. Please check with your financial adviser.
Contact Josh Keefe 0439 269 449 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ray White Emms Mooney COWRA office
1,037m² / 0.26 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.