Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
FOUR ACRES AT BURRAGA
- Land: 1.6187 ha (4 acres)
BE QUICK RARE OPPORTUNITY
Tucked away on the edge of a small village is four private acres. If you pine for a distant view that is unsurpassed this is it.
- Having 4 acres, it is certainly large enough to build your new home on and have space left over for the kids and maybe a pony
- Building permission available, selection of nice house sites
- Village power and sealed road at the front of the block
- Large undulating block with a beautiful aspect, outstanding vista, nature and wildlife at your door
- Be quick to secure, grab this and make it you own, great spot to live or develop
- 47 kilometres south west of Oberon and 60 kilometres south from Bathurst
- General store and sports club run by volunteers
- Nearby Burraga Dam Reserve which is a lovely picnic, camping and fishing spot.
Burraga Village was established after the copper mines were developed and was one of the largest in the state and one of the smoke stacks remain and can be seen from the outskirts of the village.
1.6187 ha / 4 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.