Auction location: The Auction Centre 152 William Street Bathurst
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Exceptionally Located Terrace
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This executive townhouse is located within the highly sought after Bathurst CBD. Sitting on a 447m2 block, this double storey home offers house-like proportions with a modern open plan design. Seamlessly blending a balance of contemporary and classic living. With an easy level walk to the towns best cafes, bars, pubs and restaurants and only a block from the iconic Machattie Park, cinema and gyms, 178 Piper Street offers you the idyllic lifestyle.
- Paddington style semi-detached terrace
- Ideal for the young professional or savvy investor
- Three double sized bedrooms, main and second with built ins
- Mezzanine office area, with storage
- Large modern bathroom with spa bath and double vanity. Additional WC
- Low maintenance, fully enclosed yard with garden shed and off-street parking
- Undercover outdoor alfresco/BBQ area
- Light and bright, expansive living and dining areas with renovated kitchen
- Natural gas fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Potential for a high return on short term executive or long term tenancy
178 Piper Street offers a ready-made lifestyle with all that you want at your doorstep, making your car superfluous.
Auction, Friday 23rd March 10.30am at The Auction Centre 152 William Street Bathurst
Land Size: 447m2
Rates: $2239.23 pa
Sophie Murphy 0438 687 351
Kurt Waterford 0439 642 390
447m² / 0.11 acres
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.