"Penrose", located on the Macquarie River, 15 minutes from Bathurst CBD, offers a rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful property, close to town but in a tranquil position with superb views over the valley to the distant Blue Mountains.
The farm has numerous features, including
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Office/study/ fifth bedroom
- Extensive living areas, with large kitchen
- Excellent sheds
- Steel cattle yards, Grain silos
- Good water storage, plus stock and domestic water from river
- Separate one bedroom, self-contained "Yurt"
- Established gardens, with mature fruit trees
The owners of "Penrose" are reluctantly putting this beautiful property to auction due to health reasons and are very keen for a result on auction day, if not sold prior.
Auction Friday 15th December at 10.30am, The Auction Centre 152 William Street Bathurst
Land Size: 266 acres (108 ha)
Peter Crampton 0409 132 269
Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118