Rare Small Acreage Between Bathurst & Orange
28 ACRE BUSHLAND ESCAPE WITH HIGHWAY FRONTAGE
Conveniently located but privately set small acreage between Bathurst and Orange - located on the Mitchell highway approx 22 km from Bathurst, 33 km from Orange & 19 km from Blayney. This 28 acre block is set in a bushland setting and apart from cleared areas for house and sheds, is mostly original timber with plenty of tracks for walking or horse/bike riding.
Key features of this property;
- 28 acres of freehold land
- Ideally located between Bathurst and Orange
- Clean and sound one bedroom house
- Also includes 3 stall stables/storage shed
- A large area has been leveled ready for a shed or new house
- Mains power connected
- Easy Access directly off highway
- Many tracks through the bush - ideal for recreation
- Gently undulating with no steep areas
- Mostly surrounded by similar bushland including a crown reserve
The key features of this small acreage make it ideal for a city lifestyle weekend get away or somewhere to live and extend the house further or even a base to build a shed with easy highway access. Not really suited to running livestock although there plenty of wildlife, it is ideally suited to recreational buyers- especially for horse or bike riding, or just enjoying the private secluded surroundings.
Call to book in your inspection
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240
RonBill Marshall and his colleague have been very easy to talk with and seem to understand our requirements.