Restructure Forces Sale
Evesham offers the idea recreational farm. From running some livestock to hunting, four wheel driving, bike riding, it is the ideal play pen. A mix of undulating to steep country that is mostly cleared, opens out onto flatter country fronting the Pyramul Creek, which offers great picnic and camping sites.
- Approximately 276ha (680 acres) plus a Crown lease block of approx. 26ha (65 acres).
- 3 bedroom cottage, office, renovated kitchen, living room with slow combustion wood heater, one bathroom & separate toilet.
- Approx. 40,000 L rain water capacity, bore (not currently used), 10 dams and 2.8 kms of frontage to the Pyramul Creek.
- Subdivided into 10 paddocks (some not stock proof).
- 3 stand steel frame shearing shed, old sheepyards that need work, 3 silos and small machinery shed.
- 15min to Hill End, 1 hr to Mudgee, 1 hrs to Bathurst and 3 - 3 from M4/M7 intersection Sydney.
Properties that offer a good mix such as Evesham are a rare find in the area. With expansive views, plenty of acres and creek frontage, it's well worth an inspection.
To be offer by way of public auction.
Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240
PheStewart was fantastic to deal with. He communicated thoroughly, kept me up to date and following the purchase maintained support, which was greatly appreciated. He went well beyond the service required.