Orange - 600 Acres
GRAZING PROPERTY JUST 24 km TO TOWN
"Wanganoo" comprises cleared, well maintained grazing country with reliable water positioned between 2 well known creeks and a short drive to Orange.
- Country runs from small area of creek flats through to undulating to hilly.
- All cleared but for shade and shelter trees remnant trees being mostly white & yellow box
- Soils mostly grey and brown loams & carrying predominantly native pastures plus clovers. Has been aerial seeded in the past.
- Country is most suited to grazing although could be further improved with approx half being arable.
- The property has been well maintained with minimal weeds and a regular fertiliser history ground spread every second year.
- Fenced into 6 main paddocks with good secure boundary fencing
- Well watered - from the reliable Emu Swamp Creek plus 7 dams
- Situated at around 700m above sea level
- Existing improvements include good steel cattle yards, older sheep yards, grain silo (25 tonne approx) plus a large shelter shed
- The topography of the property offers several attractive building sites with expansive outlook
Wonganoo' offers an excellent opportunity to acquire a decent sized block close to the major regional centre of Orange. This block has been held in the same family for over 20 years and has been part of a larger, productive grazing operation. Genuine vendor is offering the property for sale due to leaving the district. It has been running a prime lamb production operation typically running 600 first cross ewes. (approx 2.5 DSE per acre)
AUCTION: will be offered for sale by public auction, date to be advised
AREA: 242.6 hectares (600 acres). There are also 2 crown roads in the final stages of being purchased that increase the total to approx 620 acres.
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240
Tom Sheehan 0414 418 232
RonBill Marshall and his colleague have been very easy to talk with and seem to understand our requirements.