274 Rural Acres Orange Just 17 Km to Town
Warrigal' is an appealing acreage located within 15 minutes of Orange that offers cleared grazing, private location and attractive outlook over the surrounding area. It is located east of Orange in the Emu Swamp locality, with approx 15 km of good sealed road and the last 2 km by gravel road.
• Location easy drive into Orange & approx 42 km to Bathurst
• Outlook attractive rural outlook over the Emu Swamp area and across to Mt Canobolas
• Useable grazing acres - cleared, well maintained, undulating grazing country, sloping mainly to the west and south and with predominantly native pasture. It is mostly arable and could be further improved.
• Improvements steel cattle yards with loading ramp and crush, plus small lock-up shed
• Securely fenced into 5 paddocks with 8 dams supplying stock water.
• Privately set approx 2 km off the main road with house sites that provide both outlook and privacy
• Mains power is available with line running through the property
Warrigal' offers buyers a great opportunity to purchase a good sized small farm in a popular area close to a major centre that has the potential to run some livestock as well as building and enjoying a quiet rural lifestyle. It is easy to get around and has been well maintained by current owners.
Warrigal' is to be offered for sale by public auction on Friday 17th November at the Ray White Auction room, 152 William St, Bathurst at 10.30 am
For more information, please contact Bill Marshall 0427 663 240 or Peter Crampton 0409 132 269 to book in your inspection.
RonBill Marshall and his colleague have been very easy to talk with and seem to understand our requirements.