This large family home on one and a half acres will appeal to each member of the family, having the main part of the house on the upper level and a private teenage retreat underneath. Verandas both front and back are a great spot to have your morning coffee and charge your batteries for the day to come!
- Spacious living/dining area with both slow combustion wood heater and electric heating
- Well sized kitchen with new dishwasher, electric cooktop, wall oven, island bench and good cupboard space
- Four generous sized bedrooms three with built-in cupboards
- Main with en suite and large walk in wardrobe
- Plus smaller room could be utilised as an office or craft room
- Main bathroom with vanity, shower and toilet
- One bedroom teenager's retreat with its own access located on lower level contains shower, vanity and toilet
- Two large Colourbond garages accommodating six car spaces
- Expansive verandah at rear is covered and doubles up as an extra eating area
- Set 1.6 acres, fenced into one paddock with rural fencing
- Big enough for the children and pets to run around safely, established trees and shrubs offer privacy from the street
- Bonus of having town water and sealed road and opposite several hundreds of acres of Crown Reserve
- Three kilometres from town centre
Perfect for the large growing family or with the opportunity for a robust dual income, you can rent it out and let this property pay for itself or simply move in and enjoy.