Duckmaloi River Frontage
Get ready for the fishing season to open, - approximately 22 acres of gently sloping land leading down to the majestic Duckmaloi River.
- Comfortable four bedroom home with central open plan living area
- Slow combustion wood heating, bathroom/laundry combined
- Sun room along front to take in the lovely rural views
- Power connected to home and septic tank
- With river frontage with deep holes perfect for fishing
- Lush pastures and rich river flats
- Small stand of eucalyptus trees
- Easily accessed within 10 minutes of Oberon and 2 hours Sydney
- Ideal small grazing property suited to run a few cattle, sheep or alpacas
We invite you to inspect this wonderful property and the beautiful river that runs right through to appreciate the tranquility in one of the best parts of the world.