2,500 Acres Central Tablelands Grazing
BLAYNEY / LYNDHURST LOCALITY
SCALE, WATER AND OPPORTUNITY
Held by the same owners for 40 years, this well known Central Tablelands grazing property has come up for sale in the highly regarded Lyndhurst/Mandurama locality. Located 16 km from Lyndhurst & the Mid Western Highway, 40 km Blayney, 60 km Cowra, 75 km Orange, 80 km Bathurst.
Sunnyside' offers buyers the rare opportunity to purchase a fertile, well maintained working property with excellent water security and the potential to turn off large numbers of sheep or cattle.
- Approx 1023 hectares (2528 acres)
- Sealed road for all but the last 5 km.
- Water is a feature! This property makes water springs abound and it is part of the headwaters of Mandurama Ponds Creek. There are also 31 stock dams.
- Topography runs from soft level cultivation country through undulating grazing country, with the property being generally around 800m above sea level
- Comprises mostly cleared open pasture country with several more heavily timbered areas. Approx 250-300 acres of more heavily timbered country with another similar amount of semi open grazing country.
- Soils are mostly heavier grey loams in the level country and granite loams in the undulating country.
- 28 main paddocks with boundary and internal fencing all in generally good stock proof condition.
- Climate the Central Tablelands enjoys a temperate climate, with cool winters and mild summers, making it ideal for pasture growth. Owners advise the long term average rainfall for the immediate area is approx 33 (825mm).
- 4 houses: main house is a 4 bedroom rendered brick home. There are also two 3 bedrooms houses and a 2 bedroom cottage.
- Further improvements include: 3 stand woolshed, steel cattle yards, steel sheep yards, large open front machinery shed, old shearers quarters, 2 silos, plus sundry other sheds, workshops etc.
SUNNYSIDE' has been held by the same owners since the 1970's and offers buyers a rare opportunity to purchase a larger scale grazing property in a sought after part of the district. Currently running 300 breeding cows/heifers and approx 1000 sheep, the property is certainly capable of further development to increase stocking capacity. Sunnyside' is a privately set property with boundary along one side with a large state forest. It has been well developed in the past with 4 houses and numerous other working improvements. But water is the real feature, with numerous springs and good dams ensuring water security. Inspection is strongly recommended for genuine buyers.
PRICE: $5.5 Million
Contact agents for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240
Ben Redfern 0457 770 062
RonBill Marshall and his colleague have been very easy to talk with and seem to understand our requirements.