Yarrangong North is an extremely productive, genuine mixed farming enterprise in the highly desired location, about 24 klms from Forbes and 33 klms from Parkes. The property is approximately 4180* acre (1691* hectares) and is approximately 87% arable, with the balance offering sound grazing and excellent shelter for breeding females.
Some of the features of Yarrangong North include:
- Traditional country homestead nestled between a billabong teaming with water birds and Goobang creek.
- 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning powered by two seperate units
- Large formal and informal living areas, capturing northern sunlight
- Abundant water is supplied by excellent roof-water storage, 10 ground-tanks or dams, ephemeral goobang creek, (225 megalitre water access licence to irrigate from goobang creek), water is also available from a bore, equipped with an electric submersible pump, driven by portable power generation
- Yarrangong North has extensive shedding, with two large machinery sheds, a dual purpose 4 stand shearing shed, with a raised board and a 9 x 19 metre grain storage facility, as well as 11 grain silos of varying capacity. The property also benefits from numerous smaller sheds, an office and self-contained farm-worker's accommodation.
- The steel cattle yards, with loading ramp and crush can comfortably handle 100 head at a time.
- An under-cover, side-by-side race, with concrete floor is a feature of the extensive sheep yards
Yarrangong North is situated in a tightly held are of the central west of NSW and offers an ideal opportunity to purchase a property with superb infrastructure, excellent soil types and water. The property will be offered at auction in Bathurst on 27th October, if not sold prior and the sale will not include the current standing crop (except by negotiation).
Contact Agents to book in your inspection
Peter Crampton 0409 132 269
Josh Keefe 0439 269 449