Vendor Says Sell!
"Munda Vale" is a well-located property, about 15klms from Bathurst on the Blayney Road.
Some features include:
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus study house, 3 open bay shed with power, concrete floor, lock up workshop, plus 3 bay carport with dirt floor
- 3 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms, plus tandom double lock-up garage
- 2 bedroom house, 1 bathroom, 2 carports
- All houses council approved
- Excellent shed, with kitchen, bedroom, lounge room and bathroom (not approved from habitation), septic and huge games room
- Abundant water storage (approx 350,000 litres) for house and garden
- Frontage to Evans Plains Creek, with fertile creek flats suitable for fodder crop production
"Munda Vale" offers a great opportunity to secure a property with excellent rental potential or move your extended family in to form a compound.
Main Homestead: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, extensive formal and informal living areas, 7 bays of under-cover car parking, lock-up workshop, poultry run and meat-house. This rental would also provide creek access and approximately 35 acres of grazing country, ideal for horses or a few "killers".
Rental Potential; approximately $450 per week
Second Home: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large kitchen, with open plan living area attached. A bright and open home with tandem lock up garage attached. This house was rented for $320 per week, until recently but was previously attracting a rent of $380 per week from students.
Third Home: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, double carport with lovely rural outlook. This house is currently rented for $230 per week
There is also a shed on the property that has a kitchen, bathroom, 2 bedrooms, a living rooms and has a huge games room or storage area attached. While the layout of this shed may be ideally suited to permanent living it is not approved habitation.
In total we believe that $1,000 per week could easily achieved, if all improvements were leased out. Situated roughly halfway between Bathurst and Blayney makes "Munda Vale" a very attractive investment, particularly with the proposed King Plains gold mine due to come on stream in the next few years.
Land Size: 37 acres
Peter Crampton 0409 132 269
Bill Marshall 0427 663 240