High Quality Livestock Finishing & Lucerne Country
"Sareben" provides 98% arable, high quality black creek soils, slightly rising to strong red loam soils, ideal for intensive farming or providing excellent country for livestock finishing with an abundance of water on its 199.8HA (493.7acres).
Located - 5 minutes easy drive, West of the township of Cowra, just over 1 hr to larger regional cities of Bathurst and Orange, while Sydney is 3.5 hrs drive.
Water is supplied by a high yielding bore currently to a 5,000gal header tank, that reticulates out to concrete water troughs for most of the 15 paddocks, along with 4 dams.
A large benefit for the property is the 1.4klm Back Creek frontage, and most of the adjoining paddocks to the creek have been very well fenced off for stock, while the creek provides excellent grazing.
Building entitlement is permissible for this property, and does not have a current expiry to build. All plans are subject to a full development approval. This would make a great building and productive mid-sized farm, being just minutes from town.
- Good access with all sealed road frontage to the Mid Western Highway. The property has a fenced laneway system for moving livestock with ease, while all paddocks have dual gate access.
- 1.4klm Back creek frontage
- 4 ground dams
- Stock & domestic bore of 8ML, supplies additional stock water to the majority of the paddocks via a header tank and concrete troughs.
- High yielding bore, capable of approx 40,000gallons per hour for irrigation potential advised by the owner
- The property has flat arable strong red loam soil, running mostly to flat black creek soils.
- The property has approx 54acres of 2017 sown Lucerne, 96acres of oats and the remaining balance mostly Rye and clover.
PADDOCKS & FENCING
- 15 well fenced paddocks, creek is fenced back, ring lock, plain wire and barb and some fences multi plain wire and barb.
CLIMATE & RAINFALL
- Climate the Central Tablelands enjoys a temperate climate, with cool winters and mild summers, making it ideal for pasture growth, excellent winter growing season while providing ideal summer conditions for cereal crops. The annual average rainfall for the immediate area is approx 634mm.
-Stock yards include steel sheep & cattle yards which adjoin a dual purpose machinery/hay and elevated 1 stand shearing platform (21x6m). Hay shed and 1 x 60T Cone grain silo.
Contact agent for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Josh Keefe 0439 269 449
Chris Daley 0428 480 948
Reid & Sharee RobsonJosh Keefe's efforts far exceeded our expectations throughout the entire process of not only selling our home but then also purchasing another through Josh, he was at all times professional, conscientious and motivated. Josh's communication was outstanding. he always kept us updated with everything we needed to know with nothing ever being too much trouble for him. Josh has a real positive can-do attitude and is an asset to your business. Reid & Sharee Robson - SELLER & PURCHASER (CAMP RD & LACHLAN STREET COWRA)