High Yielding Small Unit Complex, 10% Plus Return!
- Located within the quiet country of Canowindra, between Orange and Cowra and a 3.5hr drive from Sydney.
- The property offers 4 x bed sitter studio apartments, three currently tenanted and one left empty for inspections. Current rent for the three units is $335 per week ($17,420 per year). Unit 2 vacant' would likely rent for $95-100 per week, furthering the rental figures to approx. $430 pw ($22,360 per year total) 11.4% gross return!
- All units are a basic design of front and rear patio areas, open bedroom/living area, separate kitchen with door to rear patio, and separate bathroom.
- Each unit has their own electric hot water system.
- All tenants have use of a communal laundry room, at the rear of the building, separately power metered to each unit.
- A good sized rear yard area with parking and rear lane access. This rear access may prove ideal for further unit development with this second street frontage subject to council approval'.
- One water meter for all four units (owner pays water)
- Separately power metered to all four units
- Land rates $507 per quarter ($2,028 per year).
- These are very basic, neat and tidy, entry level units to be sold in a line Torrens title (not strata).
- Canowindra is a historic town of approximately 2,258 residents, several pubs, lovely Main Street of historic buildings and a variety of shops. Primary & secondary schooling.
- Land size 1,037m2
PLEASE NOTE; PURCHASERS WILL MOST LIKELY REQUIRE A COMMERCIAL LOAN TO SECURE THIS COMPLEX, IF FINANCE IS REQUIRED, DUE TO THE COMPLEX COMPRISING MORE THAN 3 DWELLINGS PER TITLE. Please check with your financial adviser.
Contact Josh Keefe 0439 269 449 or email@example.com
Ray White Emms Mooney COWRA office
Reid & Sharee RobsonJosh Keefe's efforts far exceeded our expectations throughout the entire process of not only selling our home but then also purchasing another through Josh, he was at all times professional, conscientious and motivated. Josh's communication was outstanding. he always kept us updated with everything we needed to know with nothing ever being too much trouble for him. Josh has a real positive can-do attitude and is an asset to your business. Reid & Sharee Robson - SELLER & PURCHASER (CAMP RD & LACHLAN STREET COWRA)