Newbridge - Great Place to Live or Spend Weekends in the Country
Enjoy living or holidaying in the country in Newbridge, only 15 kilometres to Blayney and 30 kilometres to Bathurst this home is set in a farming community and has a population of about 100 residents and features the popular Gladstone Hotel.
- Elevated two bedroom home offering lovely rural views over lush green countryside
- Spacious lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Sliding door with security screen to versatile balcony at front to enjoy outdoor living
- Kitchen is very workable with large electric stove, dishwasher, pantry, overhead cupboards and island bench
- Both bedrooms are large and have spacious built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom has been designed to accommodate disability access
- Being three way with vanity, separate toilet and frameless shower screen
- Quality blinds and curtains throughout, floating timber floor in main living and traffic area, carpet to bedrooms
- On 1,606 square metres with the house positioned at the rear of the block
- Fenced house area and separate fenced front yard to keep pets and children safe
- Two large rain water tanks provide ample water
- All the amenities of a growing regional are located 10 minutes away in Blayney
Around three years old and in excellent condition the owner lovingly designed this home to retire in but due to unforeseen circumstances, reluctantly she has had a change of plans. Make time to view this immaculate property.
Linda and Noel Cormack- Vendors of 202 Russell Street BathurstThanks for all your hard work Mark. We really appreciate your professionalism and incredible level of service. We recommend you to everyone