It's All About the View
Breathtaking views overlooking Bathurst and beyond to the mountains will command your attention! And this is just the beginning! Combine contemporary renovations with all you could ever need so close to town and you have a rare opportunity to secure a truly unique property.
- 11kms to the CBD of Bathurst
- 108.6 ha (268 acres)
- Built in the mid 1980's using convict bricks
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Open plan living with views and north facing
- Fully self contained granny flat
- Billiard room, man cave
- Large office space that could be another bedroom
- Reverse Cycle A/C, slow combustion wood heater and jet master open fire
- Very large open garage up to 4 cars
- Excellent water, approx 130,000 litres rainwater storage catching off a large roof area. Large spring fed dam with electric pumping system supplying 80,000 litre tank for garden and water troughs. Water bore with power (not being used)
- Large shedding, including large 15 x 8 m machinery shed with power and concrete floor, second machinery shed with power and dirt floor, air plane hangar with concrete floor
- 2 stand shearing shed run vi generator, with sheep yards adjoining
- Horse shelter within smaller holding paddocks
- Gently undulating country, 90% arable, subdivided into 11 paddocks
Acreage within the proximity to Bathurst is a rarity- available For Sale with Forthcoming Auction to be set in the New Year. An inspection is paramount to fully appreciate the location and the potential of this property. Please contact the agents to book a private inspection.
Land Size: 108.6 ha (268 acres)
Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118
Peter Crampton 0409 132 269
PheStewart was fantastic to deal with. He communicated thoroughly, kept me up to date and following the purchase maintained support, which was greatly appreciated. He went well beyond the service required.