Bathurst CBD Development Opportunity
COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT, OWNERS COMMITTED ELSEWHERE
Don't miss this opportunity to purchase a piece of Bathurst CBD infrastructure.
This is a huge building and represents a lot of value to the savvy developer or investor. Located on the fringe of the Bathurst CBD and nestled between other high profile commercial properties is 166a William St. To the non Bathurstian, William St is the main street of Bathurst. This is a high-profile site and is prime real estate for high traffic flow at front door and has enormous foot traffic from neighbouring commercial properties.
- Massive 1256m2 block CBD Bathurst
- Site may comply with subdivision on application with Bathurst Regional Council.
- Zoning C3, Commercial Core.
- Site currently used for both commercial and residential purposes.
- Ground Floor previously used as restaurant and includes commercial kitchen, cool room, showroom, store rooms, 3 toilets and bathroom.
- Ground floor has been added to with two huge function rooms at rear.
- Ground Floor total floor area 332m2.
- First Floor features the best balcony in Bathurst with street and country views. First floor includes three bedrooms and original bath and kitchen.
- First floor area 105m2
- Backyard includes carport and single car garage.
- Paved driveway on right hand side of building previously used as garden courtyard.
- Floorplan available.
Open your eyes to the enormous development potential that 166a William St offers. Inspect today to take into account everything on offer.
Agents: MARK SULLIVAN 0447 081 034
PETER CRAMPTON 0409 132 269
Linda and Noel Cormack- Vendors of 202 Russell Street BathurstThanks for all your hard work Mark. We really appreciate your professionalism and incredible level of service. We recommend you to everyone